The venue that says everything about you
The Royal Hospital Kilmainham recommends a small group of the very best event organisers and caterers. These are the people we work with all of the time and so we know you’ll be in very good hands. Each of these companies undergo a rigorous selection process and when they exceed the high standards we demand, all seven companies on this pre approved panel is shared with other State venues including Dublin Castle and Farmleigh.
The Royal Hospital Kilmainham is the location that speaks volumes about you and your brand. This is the grandest, most elegant, most impressive venue in the country and, as our testimonials detail here [link], we take very, very good care of our clients and their guests.
The hospital itself is unique, lavish, beautiful but when you add the complete professionalism of the team here at the RHK you are on your way to a business event that will be remembered by everyone who attends.
Exclusive use of the entire banqueting suite which encompasses The Great Hall, The Baroque Room, The Johnston Suite with three opulent rooms – the Johnston Room, the Drawing Room and the Oak Room
- Complimentary 100Mb WiFi
- Chairs, trestle and circular tables in addition to eight pod tables are all provided
- Our in-house skirted stage and podium
- Our venue manager on standby throughout your event
- Onsite electrician
- Supervised cloakroom
- Dedicated cleaning personnel
- Complimentary access to the Irish Museum of Modern Art when open
- Wheelchair access and disabled toilets
- Complimentary car parking for cars and coaches
- 48 acres of formal landscaped gardens and meadows
Normally, the RHK venue hire fee and insurance cover is €5,500 + VAT. However, for 2019 and 2020 we would like to offer our valued customers a discounted rate of €5,000 + VAT. If you need to organise accommodation, we can help there too. The Hilton Kilmainham is across the road from our West Gate and our clients enjoy preferential rates there along with The Ashling Hotel which is only minutes away.